Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Emperor


Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski had, in my opinion, a good chance of beating The Emperor. He's tall, explosive, has really fast hands and knockout power on both of them. He was even doing good in that first exchange but... flying knee? Really? Against The Emperor? That wasn't a brilliant idea. I was surprised to see someone of that caliber being sooo naive. My guess is that he "smelled the blood" after coming out on top from that first exchange and got carried away. It actually made me wonder about what happens when we get carried away in our spiritual lives and go against the instructions, against what we have been taught by our Trainer. I saw a powerful illustration of how we end up hurt when we disregard the Spirit's instructions in our life by behaving in an unbiblical way. Disobedience causes pain.

Think about it,

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment