Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My God!



My God Created the oceans, the waves and everything in them.

My God can look at the gigantic waves, raise his hand and say "quit it!" and the seas obey Him to the terror of those who are present.

My God grants gifts to men so that they can perform great acts for His glory.

Every men, even the so called great ones, everyone will bow at my God's feet.

The wrath of my God makes giant waves and mega Tsunamis, feel like a pimple when we see his fiery eyes.

My God's mercy, and goodness, and grace, and love abound and are greater then any giant wave.

My God is Holy and just.

My God is merciful and redeemer to all those who trust in Him for the forgiveness of their sin and eternal joy.




Praise God.

To Him alone be glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment